Call Today 321.329.5369
Skilled & Seasoned Legal Guidance for Family Law & Personal Injury Matters

Can I bring a Florida wrongful death action based on the death of a child or an elderly person?

Yes. You can bring a wrongful death action where there has been a child who is wrongfully died or an elderly person here in the state of Florida.

Your Rights Are On the Line.

Stand Up for What Matters Most.
    • Please enter your name.
    • This isn't a valid phone number.
    • Please enter your email address.
      This isn't a valid email address.
    • Please make a selection.
    • Please enter a message.