Call Today 321.329.5369
Skilled & Seasoned Legal Guidance for Family Law & Personal Injury Matters

Does my ex-husband have to continue to pay spousal support if I am now living with another man?

Yes, unless he can show that living with that man is a supportive relationship between the two of you. At that point the Florida law allows, where there is a supportive relationship with the parties cohabiting, at that point alimony can be modified and the other spouse can move to have that alimony terminated.

Your Rights Are On the Line.

Stand Up for What Matters Most.
    • Please enter your name.
    • This isn't a valid phone number.
    • Please enter your email address.
      This isn't a valid email address.
    • Please make a selection.
    • Please enter a message.