Call Today 321.329.5369
Skilled & Seasoned Legal Guidance for Family Law & Personal Injury Matters

How can I prevent my spouse from depleting our assets once I file for divorce?

Typically, the attorney immediately will file the injunction against the moving or removal of any funds from any accounts and they will then get an order from the court to prohibit this. If it is determined that the spouse inspired the order, and is also an in place order about the removal of funds, we can then have him held in contempt of court or also ask that they repay the monies that were disposed of, as well as get attorneys fees and costs for violating a standing order by the court and the depletion of assets and funds.

Your Rights Are On the Line.

Stand Up for What Matters Most.
    • Please enter your name.
    • This isn't a valid phone number.
    • Please enter your email address.
      This isn't a valid email address.
    • Please make a selection.
    • Please enter a message.