Call Today 321.329.5369
Skilled & Seasoned Legal Guidance for Family Law & Personal Injury Matters

How can I stop paying child support after finding out the child is not mine?

At that point, if you should find out that the child is not yours, you can file a petition to disestablish paternity. Now if the child was born within the marriage, that might be somewhat problematic, but if you can get the father of the child to come in and assist you, that is by way of DNA and paternity testing, this would expedite the matter. It is a court proceeding to disestablish paternity. It is done and has been done successfully.